How often do you maintenance your PC?

Thursday, August 18, 2011

School Starts Soon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Oh wow, it's almost school time again. I have been having the darndest time getting everything done. I am just plain exhausted. I have to finish though. I am almost there.

Continuing to educate myself so that I can be of the utmost use to you guys is the main thing.

I am hoping that once classes start I can settle in to my study and work schedule without it being so hectic. I am excited about all the work I have been getting done though.

I'll be posting a lot more in the coming weeks and doing a lot of teaching on keeping these PC's running smoothly. I think you all will find they way I relay will be quite comprehendable. I do things this way to help computer user build the confidence needed to get to know your machine. I'll be talking to you guys real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment